Monday, January 24, 2011

It's pita, I mean, pizza.... it's... it is.

We all have those days.  We say, "I'm having one of those days," but we mean that we're having a normal day, because those days happen more often than not.  Yesterday was one of those.  No, not those, but the days we all wish to have more often.  The kids were well behaved, even napped while company was at the house.  The house that was actually clean.  The dogs got along well with their company (yes, my dogs had company as well) and a wonderful evening of fellowship was attained.    Yet this morning hasn't been so easy.  The kids are everywhere, into everything, and loud.  I haven't managed to get anything done that I want to, and I'm stuck pondering a question I was asked last night.  "How do you instill Christian values into your children when they don't communicate well enough to understand?"  Yikes.  Wow.  With that running thru my brain, it's been a pita, I mean pizza, I mean.....  day.  Voila Pita Pizza.  Made fresh with your leftovers.  :)

Pita Pizzas
1 pita (non pocketed) per person
marinara or other sauce
your favorite leftovers

Build a pizza atop you pita.  Warm in oven until cheese is melted.  Slice and enjoy.


I think I'll take my cue from what Paul wrote in Romans 13:14; Put on the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment